Would you want to join us to make Norway a global player within solar energy?
WE ARE HIRING 2 ENERGETIC AND DEDICATED PRODUCTION ENGINEERS WITH A HEART FOR ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY
Inaventa Solar is expanding and staffing up to meet new exciting challenges in establishing a global first production facility of our innovative solar collector technology. To be successful at this, we need process/quality assurance engineers with good understanding of large scale production of advanced polymer materials. As process/quality assurance engineer in Inaventa Solar, you will join a small but ambitious and rapidly expanding team. Ability to travel for some extended periods might be required. The positions report directly to our Chief Production Officer, and the location is at our factory in Jevnaker, an hour outside of Oslo, Norway.
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee and contribute to the deployment of our new polymer extruder, with an estimated production capacity of 1200 metric tons per year.
- Establish data collection and utilise this in process optimisation, quality control, calibration and error handling
- Responsibility for establishing and implementation of work procedures
- Develop cost effective service and maintenance routines together with our suppliers
- Establish a lean based quality assurance system, and oversee external certification
Who You Are
- You are systematic and self driven, with great understanding of processes
- Communication and team spirit which facilitates collaboration around tasks to reach ambitious goals
- Rich on initiatives, with strong focus on process and product development
- Good communication skills in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language, and great command of professional English as work language.
Your Formal Qualifications
- Technical education within a process related field. at minimum at bachelor level
- Experience from industrial production is desirable, but recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Some experience from establishing systems for quality assurance is desirable
- A demanding and rewarding role in an innovation organisation, and a position in a corporation with long transitions, and well established Norwegian brands
- Possibilities to contribute to build a Norwegian industrial flagship
- A pleasant and informal work environment with exceptionally energetic and engaging colleagues
- Contractual and salary conditions in accordance with our defined regulations
Applications are processed continuously. Interested and qualified professionals are encouraged to apply early. We look forward ro receiving your application.