Would you want to join us to make Norway a global player within solar energy?
WE ARE HIRING 5 DEDICATED AND ENERGETIC SALES ENGINEERS WITH A HEART FOR ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY
Inaventa Solar is expanding and staffing up to meet new exciting challenges in commercialisation of our innovative solar collector technology. At Inaventa Solar, successful business growth means aligning the best solutions with the customer requirements. To be successful at this, we need sales specialists with good understanding of energy balance, physics and construction engineering. As sales engineer in Inaventa Solar, you will join a small but ambitious and rapidly expanding team. The positions require some travel in Norway, and later also international travel. Ability to travel for some extended periods might be required. The positions report directly to our Head of Sales, and the location is at the company headquarters in Asker, outside of Oslo, Norway.
Areas of Responsibility
- Direct end customer contacts, contractors, national and municipal operators, and internal as well as external expert teams
- Handle pre-sales and post-sales analysis of installations, based on plans, drawings and site survey reports
- Take charge of complete solution and proposal processes, from lead acquisition to contract signature
- Contribute to the development of our international sales network
- Actively partake in sales promotional activities, including participation at industry trade shows, webinars, online meetings and seminars
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the company’s strategic priorities
Who You Are
- You are systematic and self driven, with great skills in disciplined work towards strategic company goals
- Great work capacity and ability to see processes through to conclusion
- Rich on initiatives, with strong focus on business development, and forward thinking proactive sales activity
- Strong interest in international work for climate and environment solutions is advantageous
Your Formal Qualifications
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree, ideally within civil engineering, construction or physics. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Some experience within modelling of energy systems
- Good communication skills in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language, and excellent command of the English language. Additional multilingual and multicultural background is advantageous
- A demanding and rewarding role in an innovation organisation, and a position in a corporation with long transitions, and well established Norwegian brands
- Possibilities to contribute to build a Norwegian industrial flagship
- A pleasant and informal work environment with exceptionally energetic and engaging colleagues
- Contractual and salary conditions in accordance with our defined regulations
Applications are processed continuously. Interested and qualified professionals are encouraged to apply early. We look forward ro receiving your application.